Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether). Injecting light heartedness & gaiety into the atmosphere will also reduce the tendency of wildfires turning into infernos.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I find it is important to be patient, listening with incubation, or you may have a few wildfires, when something begins to burn and it's not ready. I am such an enthusiastic doer, and receiver, that I carry a little hose with me to put out those untimely wildfires. Yes, it's part of my giftedness, that I can smell one just after it starts. I have to forgive myself for this often, and there seems to be a very forgiving nature inside of alchemy, so today I'll move a little slower, and watch where I put my feet, and try to make nothing smoke with my enthusiasm. Ether Seed of Fire, Incubation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 26

Clarity In Perception

This is the vibration of clarity in perception - seeing life, as is, not as seen or judged……How to see life as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.