Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Effervescence is often my calling card, I become so filled with it that I'm floating on the potency of the day. I become so filled with creative potential, that I'm having tea on the ceiling, but then I must have a cup of coffee and ground, and allow my enthusiasm to ground my plans. Enthusiasm and stable function must partner today, and I will give them room. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 6

“This Imprint creates the requateralizational motivator. This actualizes the molecular recalculational formalization, of processory changes, that have been determined through highest potential pictorial viewing. The sensing of motorizational complexing of molecular structure creates a base set. This Imprintsial Pattern activates the structual base set, which is the base unit of each cell vibration that carries Dream Memory. Reversal units are the vibratory time lapse vacuums that cause a cell to lose its base set. Base sets can be locked in through time span.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.