Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

"A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether).", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

It's amazing, each day I will be different, and each day I am exactly in a new alchemical position, and this is where I am today, even in my rhythm when I first got up, and I was trying to move forward with more activity. Planting early, but now there is an incubational move within me, that I now understand, and I let go and muse, about how all the levels of the garden are becoming, so I must become them, before I do them. Ether Seed of Fire, Incubation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Recognitional 6

The Knowing Is The Grace Of Self

The Self of each center is recognized, and understood through the knowing, brought through the feeling, and expressed outward through our creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.