Pages

Friday, May 19, 2023

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

"Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding Fire, & Fire is grateful! A new dimension of satisfaction can prevail by eschewing both dependent & independent stances for relationship of interdependence & creative cooperation. Take advantage of the consanguinity of the Sun & the Moon; when the solar & lunar bodies conjoin in the East, gold & silver may be extracted from the morning dew, & mutually beneficial 'alchemical conceptions' will abound", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting nested in this morning's light, trying to feel myself more than the windy demand of Oya. I bring to this day, and its alchemy, a better grasp of decision, and thinking how I can get round about, one movement at a time. Air can put Fire out, and can also start a brush fire across my day, so I settle it down in my mind, and swaddle into myself, so the sunshine can feed me the clarity of this day. Air Seed of Fire, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 


Omnidirectional 3

Expressive Colorative Formulator

Vibrational Imprint of color expressing harmonically forth, into light penetration directional vibration, that enables one to express Love in emotion of Joy Bliss State……..How to formulate expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.