Pages

Friday, May 5, 2023

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "This is the time to progress through extroverted self-expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be beneficial to others. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This Alchemical position has a lot of permission within it, and this is a time that I need permission, I need lots of permission, because I have been too outside of the box for way too long, to feel it is not right. I'm giving myself a ticket today, for being outside of the box most of a lifetime, so now I have a permit to own my own property. Let's see how this goes, and what it will allow me as a traveler, a ticket maybe, to travel with my beloved more easily. Fire Seed of Water, Vaporization. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Holographic Imprint 15

The equalizational need, for the Body Zero to rotate in a trinary code, is set through this imprint, and motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the trinary beingness, that is to be calculated, into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.