Pages

Monday, May 15, 2023

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle


 'Squaring the Circle' is the mental alchemical process of transferring an Airy concept from the mental plane to the physical dimension, so the objective conception & birth become a demonstrative reality.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Asking to square the circle today, I'll go get perennials for the garden, and later plant seeds. Bringing the garden into expansion, and actual germination. Working with the seedial life, I am able to bring what is in the airy concept of seed into the actual physical dimension. It is very powerful, and I've done it on a small and large scale. I love feeling the mental alchemy of each flower I plant. Gardening is a very alchemical way of squaring the circle. Air Seed of Earth, Squaring the Circle. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.