Pages

Monday, December 4, 2023

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

   "Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I started this morning with the enthusiasm I need to pick up this week and set it inside a hardy cauldron that has the power to hold, inspire me, feed me some very grounded creative ideas, so I can begin the new passage for the new year, 2024. It never waits until January, it always starts in December, where the old is laid down and the new begins to thread in. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.