Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

  "The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames & keep sight of the desired end. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Alchemy, is a most intriguing factor in life to me, it completes your day, moves it through, and ends it with a new position that will provide a successful step to the desired end. I go to bed with this, I dream journey with this, and I wake up in the morning to this. A new day is provided, even if not understood. The understanding comes with the tempered optimism with the enthusiastic tending of the kiln. I engage the pattern of Imprintsial that have Mycelial origins, so let the magic begin. I will engage. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.