Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 I pin the word Boldness on me, I make it who I am, the alchemy of my day. I seem to have a small reach, but a large heart for touching the world in many directions, many ways, and I find that I am making a real footprint that is boldly stepping forward and through the cracked door. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.