Pages

Monday, December 11, 2023

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

"The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

One of my favorites, because of the wonderful foreshadowing future. Keeps my head popping out the door, not so afraid of the shadow, more looking for the successful future. I feel like a kind of pop-up book waiting for someone to say, "Open sesame." I ate my pumpkin seeds, I think I need to add some sesame to my little mix, and of course walnut for transition always helps. The world is never nutty enough. Ether Seed of Earth, Gestation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.