Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Woke up to the need of the sparkle, the seed allowing the moments to gather as I sit and have tea. Allowing rush after rush of the intake of what this season brings in all its abundance. Most of all it lights the star of my real Self. All my life I've been told to dim the star, but finally not today. I sit in wave after wave of the ecstasy of potential, I light all the candles of the Christmas Tree I am, and I know tomorrow it will light me brighter than ever before. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.