Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start and emphasize creativity. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools and resources you have, rather than what you haven't. Be creative, original & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical position has become my creative motto. I feel so right on the spot, and my life has made the mark, so I am ready before I start. I have what I need, I have who I am, and I have who I can be, so all positions are one inside of this position, like nesting dolls, one for all and all for one. It's a trust position, hand out, need in hand. I accept, and kneel deeply into the right rudder. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.