Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Water Seed of Earth:Alliances

 "Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This day started about 2:30 in the morning, I floated right out of my dream, just like I floated into it. Water carrying me on a more rapid and exciting pace, holding up up above so I would not drown. Alchemy is no hesitant mover, doubt is not part of its language, and it will not allow you to live there, so up and out I am in this day, moving forward rapidly. Making alliances without hesitation. Water Seed of Earth, Alliances. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.