Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "A wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Wrapping up the past is a many layered thing, and you need many kinds of wrapping paper to do it adequately, so I'm going to do this by the seat of my pants, and use the wrapping paper as best I can. I'll let go and allow, because when one is wrapping up one's life it is always because what is coming is better. As Ether, I will use my Owl Vision to see in the dark as I go along. Earth Seed of Ether, Renewal. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.