Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire and Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical position is very much the elemental relationship of Robert & I. Sometimes I feel his Air pushes me a little bit up over the top as Fire, but oh what joys I find and feel by his elemental lift. I see what I'd never see, I feel what I'd never feel, and I explore what I'd never explore. I am grateful he is not only a gentle breeze, but it is this that helps me persevere. At times I feel blown around, but without it I don't think I'd get over the wall. Such a master of elemental love. Fire Seed of Air, Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.