Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

If we don't focus and nurture the seed of your priorities, we won't be able to build an infrastructure for it. So as I work today, I will make sure that I never lose my focus on the seed of the reality I am bending into. A Janus kind of thing, thank heavens I have two eyes that work in different dimensions, to keep the Pulse alive. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.