Pages

Friday, July 7, 2023

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation


 "Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus of the involutionary chain & therefore the commencement point of the evolutionary chain, climbing back to the stars. The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Foundation, a very specific alchemical word to feel. For me it means rooted and built under my feet, something to build on, I look around and try to see especially where I am. It is important each day to feel where your feet are and how steady. I try not to begin, until I feel this so, many projects lined up around me, so I will begin, not in a rush, but in an established, confident momentum. I was up early, so now I am not up late. Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.