Pages

Friday, July 28, 2023

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

What a delicious alchemical position for today. Up at 5, walked on the boardwalk at the ocean to watch the sunrise, the engagement between Water and Earth. I feel an earlier nature in me, like I've already begun this alchemical position. Our intuitive often knows our balance between Earth and Sky, Water and Fire, for us. It is the engagement of elements that creates the ease of allies. I make myself open to this. Water seed of Earth, Alliances. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.