Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Water Seed of Air:Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I sit inside this alchemical position and I know I need to draw all my properties to it. I have to settle into the gift of enthusiasm, and not try to change the channel of its flow. It's hard sometimes to be an enthusiastic being when the channel of acceptance is so narrow, but I realize then it becomes a thread, and the thread is how I utilize it, so it can run like Water and float like Air. Today I succumb to the alchemy and the time it takes to create the lightness I need to be effective in this world. Illuminesence I become. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 42

“This Imprintsial Pattern creates a quantralized Body Zero shield. This enables maximum relief for Body Zero as it moves the next level of information through its molecular systems.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.