Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Well, Water makes everything lighter, so moving through Water will lighten the load. To create a whole new level, at this point, needs to lift the Water, so I'm going to bend my day with Water, I'm going to allow a more fludial part of me be more animate. The fluidity of change tome through me, and stop tryin to lift the full weight of my world. Levitating the distance and allowing it room. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 Manifestation 8

This Imprint activates the processing of calculation, of dream recognition in energy support form, for exchange of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.