Pages

Friday, June 9, 2023

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

"A wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Well, no wonder I woke up in such a busy little swivel. I saw it all swirl around in my mind's eye, realizing it was a wrapping instead of a rapture. So I thought I'd better get up before I need a lot of tissue paper. Good walk, new horizons on the water, an interesting day it will be. Earth Seed of Ether, Renewal. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Holographic Imprint 14

Processed molecular structural form is the portal recall, for all that the molecular beingness has realized. This imprint moves this recall forward into time, so that the space that is needed, is also calculated into the desired form, without the unnecessary formulation of space that is not recognized, and has capacity for the time needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.