Pages

Monday, June 26, 2023

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

 "A change is ensuing in which the flame is almost ready to reach across the abyss of space, on the back of the wind. Allowing yourself more freedom, extroversion, entertainment, & self-expression will assist your plan to be 'hatched out' of the Cosmic Egg (Ether)." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

All at once I started reaching across the abyss with my voice from the past, connecting with my voice from the present and the future. This is the voice of Gaia that I connected to many years ago. It is reaching into a voice in the future, across an abyss of pain, joy, and my fairyness. I was not quite ready for today, but myself just stepped right in and began the alchemical mix. Hatched out, yes, I am a reluctant dragon. Ether Seed of Fire, Incubation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 7

Quantralized Control of Molecular Resolution

Vibration which allows normal time and space perception to expand, and allows molecular resolution to be assimilated, and recognized at a much more accelerated pace……How to expand time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.