Pages

Friday, June 23, 2023

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

When the beginning happens and you don't quite understand how it began and when, just assemble all parts of yourself straight inside the mark of word that says Begin. I did not quite know I was ready, I thought I was in the middle, but instead, I begin from where I am. Lost a bit, sad a bit, ignorant in more ways than I want to realize, so I will trust myself that somehow I have done it all, and now I have permission to begin from all that I have already put into place. I'm going to squat down on my beloved Earth and grow tall like a tree, all Gemmoed up with Walnut, to be ready. Earth Seed of Earth, Foundation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




Recognitional 6

The Knowing Is The Grace Of Self

The Self of each center is recognized, and understood through the knowing, brought through the feeling, and expressed outward through our creativity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.