Pages

Friday, August 9, 2024

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sometimes one has to wake up very early to gather up enough enthusiasm to work with Fire Seed of Fire, so one must go to sleep early, and that is not always easy, so we must move things around to think differently. A bedtime story always helps, then maybe you can wake up with some very enthusiastic courage. I did that last night and it worked. I had all my teddies lined in close, and Robert, of course, my largest teddy of all, so today Fire Seed of Fire is available to me. Enthusiasm will partner me this rainy morning. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.