Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

  "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, & speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered. A window of opportunity is opening, the chance to make a fresh start. , Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The Heart of my Mind begins to sizzle, and I feel the kundalini potent in my spine. It is a presence of something extraordinary that won't let my body forget. This potency wakes me up in the night and rearranges my morning before I rise, a better day it is than I even thought before, grateful. Ether Seed of Air, Logos, The Word. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.