Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

  "Earth congeals, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building a base for the future. Make certain to include all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Combing the fibers through my hair, like threads of gold, I imagine myself as Air moving through Earth, illuminating my life in the darkness, so that I can see everything under my feet as lit. I am born to this page, in the Alchemical Book of Wisdom, it is what the Raven does, and I come to it more naturally than I think. When I trust myself, I have the elemental power to build a base for the future. I must believe in that now. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.