Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Interesting message from our early morning laziness. I want to mark this day when I can't quite find my pencil, maybe a crayon will do. Child play is about my speed this morning. I want to sit and swing, and breathe in the gray, but that won't do, so I'll call in the enthusiasm of bright colors, and mobilize my enthusiasm. So few people are willing to mobilize their enthusiasm, and I don't want to join their ranks. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.