Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Water Seed of Air: Effervesence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Within the excitement of enthusiasm is an infectious reality of change. So few people are willing to exert themselves enthusiastically, because this infectious, inflaming enthusiasm will definitely create change. Change is thought of as an inflammatory process in life, it will throw you down, put you under, and over what has felt comfortable before. A world that is changing is a world that is inflamed, and that's what they are calling every disease and discomfort, inflammation. I intend to change my view, my body response, my sight, to change heals, and eases my life to more and more conscious awareness of the beauty of all I am. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.