Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Potential, I feel that rising up through me this morning. It popped me out of bed, it's a mystery, so I need to find room to listen and follow this circumferic ridge around the circle of decision. Its temptation to become the full Fire window, but I realize I must give it care, decision, and mark the Seed with a striated force of Will, that will mark all things into the place and order needed for aspiration, and causating the Will of the Heart. Earth Seed of Fire, Potential. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.