Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I have found that breaking it down is the fastest way to resolve. I, myself, Fire, often find my enthusiasm needs room to break things down, and then with all the little parts I can regenerate myself and become the verb of resolve dancing into new ideas, less complex, simple, and more effective. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.