Pages

Monday, October 2, 2023

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

 "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, & speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Needed this council this morning, so fortunate to work with alchemy and all its inner workings. Opening my heart wider to myself, I see the wisdom of all my choices, even though strange, they fit the mark, and I am learning to trust them more each day. Intuition, my inner tutor. Ether Seed of Air, Logos, The Word. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.