Pages

Friday, October 20, 2023

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

"Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

So true, and as an effervescent enthusiastic being I see this all the time. Each day I climb up to my own enthusiasm, and let it move me more, internally and externally, so that my voice rings as support to all those who are trying to climb up to the bridge that takes them on over to encouragement. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.