Pages

Friday, September 9, 2022

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All Water flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. When this symbol is drawn it behooves us to remember that some problems can best be 'solved' by being' dissolved' gently, & subsequently 'absolved'. Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Spoken fro the ocean of drowning, I've decided to float up to the top and allow this emotion to change, to deeply wash through me. I surrender to the emotion of the ocean, as I create a boat of the things I love, the people I treasure, and the guiding work that moves me. Together we create a ship that can bring us to the shore. Diplomacy with; Water, Needs, Fire, Decision, Cooperation, and Insight. Water Seed of Water, Diplomacy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.  



 Manifestation 22

This Imprint is the essencesorial key for the system actualization, of the Is of manifested form in the now, of the exact moment in tonal concordance, with the notal tonal value matrix, of concordial beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.