Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "A wrapping up of the past with the present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Wrapping up the past, just how much wrapping paper does one need? And where do you get the right kind? What colors suit it, and how many yards of ribbon does it take? I feel I've been wrapping up the past all my life, and I'm covered with sticky tape. They have tried to make it easier by using black plastic bags, but it is so unhealthy for the world. I think cremation is more in order, it matches what the world is now doing with old things. So I'll build some kind of bonfire, and burn it away, then it can become ash, like on a volcanic mountaintop, then I'll plant these new seeds, Renewal, Earth Seed of Ether. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Fairie Imprint 8b

This Imprint moves in support of Realm Awareness of Hyperspace Receivement, of the Dream, and is increased, into all dimensionality of Beingness, and the empowerment of the Recognition of Gift received, is multiplied by Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.