Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

 "Fire & Air are natural friends & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouaging Fire to burn ever brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. Stick-ability can be more important than ability. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is so delicious for me at this time, and the alchemy rises comfort my Soul. I feel this throughout my lifestream and I am grateful, and I have Air as a daily companion for my Soul. I am Fire, Robert is Air, and together we climb the ladder of potentiality. Fire and Air, a feisty way to be. Perfect. Fire Seed of Air, Perseverance. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Manifestation 20

This Imprint moves totality awareness, into the now of the moment, at hyperspace manifestation. This works only in support of highest potential. Manifestation is from the center of the golden dream, Centered in the Heart of Gold, of God/Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.