Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

“The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames & keep sight of the desired end. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am a patternist, that's why I study alchemy and oblige it with my time. I council myself each day with the pattern that lays out before me. I employ them to show me the nature of what is folding now in time. I crease the mark today so the food will be thin, and the ease of the corrugation will allow me to mark my way with enthusiasm. Fire Seed of Earth, Alchemy. ~ Raven SuSane, Clarity. 


 Flower Imprint 7

Mountain Pennyroyal, Sunflower, Crown Imperial

This trinity of flowers, moves processed informational concepts, into triaxillary rotations, which in turn, creates limitless conceptual molecular structure in Body Zero bone, tissue, and organ levels.These triaxillary rotational movements, are what creates the momentum, for the Body Zero projectional change, and set, at highest potential projectional form seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.