Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

 "Air Seed of Earth is an ideogram for the classic problem of Greek geometry; to construct a square whose area is equal to that of a given circle, or 'Squaring the Circle'. The Circle is the kingdom of the mind, the Square is the Earth, the only womb in which the seed of an idea can be materialized, crystallized, & actualized.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

No longer just the square within me, but also seeing it outside of me, as I use it as a geomatric tool, to origamically change my position and invoke rapidly changing geomatric corrugations, that connect all my corners. The new squared position encircles me, and I feel surrounded by a new view, a new answer, a new equation, fortifying my needs met, so I can begin this day. Squaring the Circle. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Omnidirectional 9

Conceptual Reconstruction of Life Experiencing

Vibration of harmonic transferal, of information from past on into present, and the repatterining of this information, at it’s Highest Potential of Discernment……How to re-pattern information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.