Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

"Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding Fire, & Fire is grateful. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. An initial phase of introspection will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. 

Rarely I feel I am at the opposite end of an alchemical position, and I wonder why. Did I drink a wrong potion, did I forget who I really am, or did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Or was I visited by something strange last night, and it took the soul of me? I speak of it, because it is rarely spoken of. I feel maybe I was robbed of the sweet being that I often am. Worst of all it's my beloved's birthday. I am without a gift of presence, and my enthusiastic doer packed up and went on vacation. How can I shift what seems unshiftable? I'll take Rosemary tincture, and maybe she'll help me remember how to be in this alchemical time. Air Seed of Fire, Mutual Harmony. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.