Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All Water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience,", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This alchemical process so needed today, such an allowing permission it holds. My nesty place at present is sitting deeply in a Maine stream with my toes buried in the sand. I need this flow to enter me, to complete this beautiful alchemy. I am safe, You are safe, we are safe, we are loved, healthy, thriving, and present in this day. Water Seed of Water, Diplomacy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.