Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Evidently today this boldness needs a little slowness, and I am listening to slow. Unusual for me, when boldness arrives. I think boldness in this time may have new clothes, more woven, less threaded out. I am giving my frame a needle to weave slowly through the cloth, with a very bold thread, a Red Thread that hears the Pulse of this time for me. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.