Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Air Seed of Water: Calm

 "Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunities.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting inside the circle of calm that the night has created, I remember my choices to now allow the cycle to roll over. Old habits, old fears, no longer deep, allowed to sort through the summer and fall. Congratulating myself that I have allowed most to explain themselves to me, and this creates perseverance. No tiny little thing swept under the rug. The large has become small, so it now fits in my life like a meadow. Air Seed of Water, Calm. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.