Pages

Friday, November 3, 2023

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

"The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

As I birth myself I recognize the gestation that has been building within me. I rock myself awake this morning, so I can be in the rhythm of who I am in this point of my alchemy. What a prayer life is, when we begin to know and feel the alchemy within us. I pour myself into this day, like broken water, as I begin to release the details of my building creativity. Ether Seed of Earth, Gestation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.