Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

 "Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All Water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience,", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Water Seed of Water, so needed today in order to find the levity needed to float, to allow, to flow. In this, I will stay open, more translucent, more like water at its very essence. Receiving my fill, thirsting my quench, and allowing my tears to empty my heart. I become a diplomat to myself. Water Seed of Water, Diplomacy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Body Zero 12

“This Imprintsial Pattern works with the formulizational solar system removal of Body Zero's belief system, that keeps it attached to the reversal. This belief system is manifested in form in the tissue level of the Body Zero, and is called the red blood cell. White blood cells are the calculatorial energy that move the system release of the reversal out of the Dream vibration. Calculatorial energy enters the blood stream through the bliss infused during the upward spiral of Dream Felt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.