Pages

Friday, October 7, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize creativity. Deep with the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Earth is the womb; Fire is the seed; time gestates.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Potential, an endearing term to me. I am Fire, and potential is one of my favorite delicacies. There is a deep potency that has been gestating and I feel it in my bones. Cauldron boils and regenerates me, and I feel more surrounded by the gestating pleasure of potency. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Omnidirectional 4

Elemental Recognition of Vibrational Equilibrium

Vibration of recognition of the Elemental world of life beingness, that creates the parts of the Self, that are projected into the Holographic image. This recognition enables one the unlimited recall of any part of this world, to aid in one’s Self healing, and Unlimited State of Wellness……How to recognize the elements of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.