Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

 "The Water element, as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, the Ether. The current situation beckons you to courageously go outside your comfort zone, if inner growth is to be achieved.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I've been outside my comfort zone for months, maybe years. Comfort is different for everyone, and as consciousness expands and one becomes more sensitive, comfort becomes negotiable. Insight takes a bit stirring up and for me that disturbs my comfort zone, and since each day I ask for insight, I am starting to see comfort in a different way. So I enter this day with my right foot forward, but I did put on shoes, just in case. There is some insight, big heavy feet, so I begin with much attention and a brave toe. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Manifestation 22

This Imprint is the essencesorial key for the system actualization, of the Is of manifested form in the now, of the exact moment in tonal concordance, with the notal tonal value matrix, of concordial beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.