Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus. The signal is start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

In this alchemical position I feel that I must make room, make space for foundation, because without it nothing can move and build, and withstand life's challenges and build. I build my day today on a foundation of listening, playing, allowing the sequence of a small thread to come out of one of the toys of my life. That's where I move the fastest, that's where I move the most, that's where I pull out the needle and thread the thread to a wedded circumference of a new perspective of the future that I fit my eye in and see through. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 Flower Imprint 18

Madia, Pansy, Violet

This trinitized circumferol vibrational essencesalization, works in support of Body Zero consciousness rotational movement. This supports the circumferic movement, of each rotation of each molecule, of the Body Zero conscious knowing and feeling level to present, the present status equation of the total calculation.This enables the body to move transcendently, when new calculation is achieved. The new calculation, is what enables the Body Zero, to appear changed, in this dimension of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.