Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "This is the time to progress through extroverted self-expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be beneficial to others. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

A bit late today, ground hogging my day to the above. On the farm where I used to live, they used to shoot ground hogs when they came up, so I am a bit alerted to this, so I'm a bit late. Moving so many things together into a new forecast, allowing my alchemy to come to me more than I go to it. Trying not to alert too many vapors with my Watery Fire. Creating a council with the emerging source of our work, so I can become more a part of the plan than outside. Trying to let Fiery Water to become my forte. Fire Seed of Water, Vaporization. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


Flower Imprint 4

Mullein, Daffodil, Poppy

This trinity is the formulizational key to the requisitional conceptionalization of vibrational requirement, needed to facilitate the Body Zero circumference allowances. These allowances are necessary, for the Body Zero intake and outflow, of energy system matrix networking. This enables, Body Zero tissue exchange system, to maintain its integrity, even if in the presence of energy systems, that do not coordinate with its intake output calculations. Once one is able to facilitate the support changeover calculations, the system requirements will change, and enable one to effectively facilitate, the intake output of all matter in a balanced ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.