Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

 "Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus of the involutionary chain & therefore the commencement point of the evolutionary chain, climbing back to the stars. The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Feel like I've never been inside this as deeply as I am now. To inquire more specifically is what I need to do today, and give myself room to breathe through this delicious, yet overwhelming space of potentiality. I've started, and as I start many new doors open with all their potency, and I must settle into each one, to make the connects, and the connecting fibers, to actually ground what I am starting. Earth Seed of Earth, Foundation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

Pleiadian Creativity Inner 3

This creates the light penetration into projected holographic Wholeness images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.