Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire, is the most primeval element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. Fire Seed of Fire is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum! Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This morning more turned upside down than upright, more resolved by my will. I feel the need to be scattered and allow it to expand my territory. I've been contained, scattered, turned inside out and it is all  for resolve. Resolve, a many-headed animal that requires many jigs of dancing to get the feet to follow the puzzle pattern of life. Once I get the outer limits put into place, I can begin to see the picture and create a resolve that I can climb into and out of. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Celtic Imprint 6

This Imprint activates the cellular memory matrix on all levels. This allows the Highest Potential for Self to vibrate into manifested Wholeness, which potentates the Dream, into Beingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.