Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

FIRE SEED OF EARTH. ALCHEMY

The alchemical charge of this time is fully engagable and I am having to be very aware of this, 
the heat cannot become too high or too low. 
I must stay focused and turn the key only after I hear the click. 
Then and only then does one enter the Immense of this time. 
It is my 68 th birthday and the moon is in Sagittarius as it was when I was born. 
I sit into my feelings and the fire surrounds me as I long for more room creatively, physically, spiritually as my whole community does.
I ask for this for all of us together today as my birthday wish. 
We need a bigger home for 12 so we can unfold, create, and share more of all we have to give. We rotate today caring for this aemblic egg.
This is the alchemy of Fire seed of Earth. Grounded in the love of an earth family.  
Love Raven Su.Sane

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.